Happy #TacoTuesday, friends! I hope you had a wonderful weekend! Did you do anything fun for the super bowl? We had a crazy snowstorm on Sunday in Michigan, so my husband, pup and I just stayed in! It was perfect because I got some work done while “watching” the game (let’s be real…I was only there for the vegan nachos I made, the commercials and the halftime show).
Yesterday, I was wandering around Whole Foods in between my Monday commitments and as I was grabbing a salad at the salad bar, a vendor from Better Beans asked if I wanted to try some vegan bean dip. I of course said yes because #freefood, but I actually liked the product so much, I bought some! I tried their Roasted Chipotle Bean Dip which contains: red beans, water, onion, tomatillo, apple cider vinegar, olive oil, organic jalapeño pepper, lime juice, chipotle pepper, sea salt, garlic. This dip is super flavorful with a kick of spice, perfect for today’s tacos!
- Two Food for Life Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Whole Grain Tortillas
- Two TBS of Better Beans Roasted Chipotle Bean Dip
- 1/2 cup of shredded carrots
- 4 TBS of pico de gallo (I used the Trader Joe’s brand)
- 1/2 cup quinoa meat, optional (I had some leftover from this weekend when I made vegan nachos!)
- 2 TBS guacamole (I just used a Wholly Guacamole Mini, which was the perfect amount for two tacos)
- Place your tortillas on a place and scoop one TBS of bean dip onto each tortilla.
- Sprinkle shredded carrots on top of bean dip.
- Add 2 TBS of pico de gallo to each taco.
- Divide your 1/2 cup of quinoa over tacos and place a dollop of guacamole to finish!
Have a great Tuesday!